Sunday, November 8, 2009

My weekend!

This weekend my oldest baby turned 9! After sitting back and really thinking about it I can not figure out where the time went. He has changed so much! I was shuffling through some pictures I came across some pics of him when he was only a toddler. To look at him now he is so mature and really turning into a nice young man. Friday night he went to his first concert with his Nan and Pap. He got to see Styx in concert. He had no idea what was instore for him and when he called to tell me he was through the roof with excitment. Last year for his birthday we lived in Atlanta and my one friends husband gave us awesome seats to the Bears and Falcons game at Georgia Dome. Again that was a surprise! He loves da Bears! Hopw am I going to beat all of that for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment