Sunday, September 27, 2009

My week!

This week has really made me feel like a good student. In high school I did not work to my potential and really wasted a lot of peoples time. Now I am older and have taken a long look at my life. I want to do something important. In order to do that I have taken school seriously. I try to work hard and go above and beyond on my assignments. At times I really feel like I am taking valuable time from my family yet, I know I am doing this for them. I worked almost 10 hours on a Nutrition assignment and received a 100%! I am happy with this because I am earning this grade on my own. Hard work does pay off and this just reassures my feelings. I am looking forward to graduating with (at least) a 3.8. I do not want to say 4.0 and let myself down.
I hope everyone has enjoyed his/her week and look forward to discussion tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment