Thursday, September 17, 2009

lit narrative

I seemed to find myself in our recent writing. Looking back on my edeucation I can see milestones that really played a huge role in the way I look at education. I never really enjoyed school but, now I am really finding myself wanting to learn. In my writings I have found a way to find myself. Reflection on the past teaches and shows you where you came from and can shine a light on your future. Your future does not always have to follow your past. Looking back and looking forward you can see things you may want to change or even keep the same. Either way it shows you who you are.

1 comment:

  1. I find that so true. Many great people have said that we can't know where we are going unless we know where we came from. Thanks for sharing that thought with us. It's a great reminder.

    ReplyDelete