Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My new path

Recently I have decided to change my major. I looked into all of my options and realized the HACC program was not a good fit. After thinking long and hard about all of my choices I decided to go into elementary education. I enjoy working with children and I have always volunteered with my childrens teachers. I had a meeting at Penn State and I feel like I am on the right path to happiness. I also took advice from a few people in my life that I respect very much! Thanks to them I have many doors opening up to me. All of these new opportunities are showing me that I am on the right path. I have never been more sure of anything in my life. I an now dual enrolled in HACC and Penn State. This is a journey I have waited to long to take. I am hoping this path leads me to success! I am looking forward to all of the changes that will be taking place in my life over the next few semesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment